What is a Life Coach?
Life coaching is a synergistic relationship between an accredited life coach and a client designed to tap into your full potential. Just as Olympic athletes wouldn’t think of training without the added insight, objective perspective and enthusiastic support of an athletic coach, many of today’s most successful business leaders, professionals, executives, entrepreneurs and CEOs use the services of a life coach to take their lives, careers, or businesses to the next level. Life coaching is designed alliance between coach and client where the coaching relationship continually gives all the power back to you, the client. we believe that you know the answers to every question or challenge you may have in your life, even if those answers appears to be obscured, concealed or hidden inside . Find the perfect life coach to help you reach your biggest goals and dreams here.
Part consultant, part motivational speaker, part therapist and part rent-a-friend, coaches work with managers, entrepreneurs, and just plain folks, helping them define and achieve their goals — career, personal, or most often, both. - Newsweek
Why does life coaching work?
Coaches have the ability to view things from afar — in what some call ‘helicopter vision’ — and to shed new light on difficult situations. Often they can act as a sounding board through tough decisions, help sharpen skills, and motivate. - CFO Magazine
- Confidence, Self Worth & Self Esteem
- Managing Grief, Loss, Sadness and Change
- Connection Parenting
- Self & Identity - Surviving the Oppressive Over-Culture
- Homesteading, Environmental Activism & Permaculture
- Artists - Creativity & Art
- Food, Nutrition, & Optimal Health
- Loving Relationships That Work
- Career Change - Creating Workplaces That Work The Mastery of Balance - Juggling a Life.
- Self Care - Getting Your Own Needs Met. Living Your Purpose. Hot Buttons - Managing Anger, Upsets, Frustration and Stress